Monday, August 17, 2009

OBSERVATION


Observation on sheep is what I am working on now. Sheep are simple, yet complicated. They mask themselves well. Observers have to be observant enough to detect minor changes in sheep behaviour.

The contributing factor which worsens the thing is, I am not OBSERVANT. My surroundings look hopeless and I don’t know the best method to look beyond their masks. Sometimes I wonder if it is God’s intention to train me as an active observer in life, the starting point is sheep pen.

God has His answer for my questions. Below is the summary that I have come out from the articles written by Joel Osteen, a pastor in Lakewood church, US.
“Instead of dwelling on problems, focus on God. God is able to turn the impossible circumstances into possible. Choose to hope even when you are in the midst of trials. Exercise your faith, God is there to pour His endless blessings to you. He wants you to live in victory, in every area of your life.”

Right here, right now, I have to withdraw my attention from the difficulties. Lord, thanks for working on behalf of me behind the scene. Even the situation seems not promising, You are able to make a way out of no way. Amen.

Observation, a highly prized skill, awaits me to master it. It is difficult but it is possible.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ying loves life Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template