Saturday, October 24, 2009

A SIMPLE QUESTION

It is just a simple question
But it has sufficient power
To cause disturbance
Drifts my attention away
My eyes are staring at my work
But my mind is far away
Thinking of the question over and over

Although it is simple
But I do not have the answer for it
Frankly speaking
Each time I confront it
I feel sad
Because behind that question
Lies a sad story

I do not like to answer that simple question
However
I cannot avoid that simple question
At certain time point
People will ask me the same old question
And it takes only within a second
For the reaction of emotional war
To be induced in my mind

Words raise curiosity
And more explanation is needed
Next time
Can I just reply with a smile
To that simple question?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ying loves life Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template