Monday, May 31, 2010

Pink polka dots tissue case


Pinkly polka pot tissue case is another work piece of mine.
This is a birthday present for my DEAR FRIEND and my ANGEL.
Angel’s favorite is foremost in my mind, so I chose pink colour fabric for her.
I do hope she will like it and feel happy after she unwraps the parcel.

Happy birthday to my Angel.
Thanks for being my genuine friend all the while.
Hugs.

Tutorial of tissue case making can be obtained from :: verypurpleperson ::.
I modified some of the steps.
Both of the pink polka dots fabrics were bought from Fabric Fanatics.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

y i dun hv geh???

Jia Ying said...

Darling u also want a tissue case???
I can make it for u :-)
What colour do u like?
I dun hav pink ...

Post a Comment

Ying loves life Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template