Thursday, July 23, 2009

WHAT HAPPEN ???

Things were not going on well
Nightmares were reluctant to leave
Homo sapiens
are highly complicated

What should I do

To penetrate the thick walls
Which mask their true selves
What should I do
To protect myself

Huge influx of conflicts
Weakened me physically and mentally
And stole my joy away

Fallen into
Realm of depression
Struggling at the edge of fear
Gasping for breath
Crying out loud for help

Suddenly
Someone caught me and lifted me up
Landed on a safe zone
I felt warm and cosy

Then I heard this
“My precious child, fear not
I am always by your side
My grace is sufficient for you
To go through trials and suffering
Darling, I love you.”

Ah, my almighty God !
How could I forget
I can always lean on
My Father in heaven

God gave me a pat on my head
And held me tight
I whispered to God
“Father, I love you too”
Both of us smiled

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ying loves life Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template