Thursday, November 11, 2010

Declaration of research 研究宣言

I am truly blessed to be a postgraduate.
I am willing to treat my research seriously.
I am lucky for being able to read journals and books.
I appreciate every lab work & field study & paper work.
I am thankful to be given a chance to troubleshoot problems.
I welcome any ideas and suggestions to improve my research skills.
I am happy to present my proposal & findings to everyone.
I am honoured to come out with a thesis.
I love what I do.
Last but not least, I am proud to announce this declaration.

Signed by,
LCY

p/s: This is kind of like injecting positive thinking while conducting a research. Right attitude drives us to move on with full force and not giving up easily. It is difficult but it is possible.
加油 !!! 身为研究生是很幸福的事 :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ying loves life Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template