Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dogs

I would like to have a dog, when I am able to do so. Siberian Husky is my first choice. Fall in love with Husky at the first sight :-)

Husky looks alert, smart and energetic. I am quite blur, so I hope I can keep a dog which is not as blur as I am.

A dog who knows how to “manja” gets attention from the owner. Isn't it good to pamper the dog also? 
If I have children, I would like to let them to keep pet dogs. Bonding between children and dogs could be amazing. I do hope they learn to take care of the dog and learn to love.

Commitment is required to keep a pet. Doggie would be very happy to spend time with us.Dogs are known as man’s best friend. I do hope dogs would think that “men are dogs’ best friend” as well.

Bear in mind- “What a dog wants and needs most for all his life is to spend time with you”



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ying loves life Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template