Friday, January 15, 2010

Birthday and review

I saw this nice and meaningful post of my friend.

“…that when we celebrate a person's birthday, we are in actual fact celebrating the people in his/her life. Because a person would be nothing if not for his God, family and friends…”
I agree with my friend. My birthday falls on early January, a nice day for me to think about the past events and give thanks to the ones who are dear to my heart.

Dear Lord, thank You for having my best interest at heart. In the midst of storms, You still hold me close. I know all the trials were positioned to transform me into a person that You wants me to be.

My dear family, thanks for supporting me every now and then. Thanks for the unconditional love. You all mean the whole world to me. I promise to be a good baby and I will not let you all down.

My dear genuine friends and cousins, thanks for offering help when I was in need. There were lots of unexpected events took place at various time points. Thank you, for willing to walk through every circumstance with me. It is magic how our friendships begin, blossom and grow. Kind souls like you all deserve to occupy my heart.

I am truly blessed and blissful, to bump into you all in my life journey. Thank you, for being part of my life. Love and hugs :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ying loves life Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template