Sunday, July 25, 2010

1 ~ Faculty of Veterinary Medicine (FVM)

I have never thought there would be any connections between me and FVM.
Moreover, I was doing Biochemistry, not Veterinary Medicine……
After graduation trip, I reported myself and started my work here.
New place, new faces, new life, I wonder if I could adapt it well.
While my footsteps were dragging me nearer to this place, my heartbeat pounded at abnormal rate.
Taking a deep breath, I was ready to lift the veil of FVM.
My journey had begun.



Award plaques all over the wall come into view. Students who perform well in listed field should find their names engraved on the plaques.


This is large animal ward. A CCTV was installed in this place, I used it to monitor the behaviour of goats.
 

Sheep pen, where I stayed most of the time. It was killing when the sun was hanging high above the sky and releasing heat in infinity......Sometimes I even prayed for windy or rainy days.

 

This big fellow escaped once, my left shoulder banged into the door while I tried to get him back.
 

I like to drop by this place purposely to check if there are any birds, and say hello to them. There was once I saw an owl, looked like a baby, so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee.


I stayed here to do my work at first, after 3 months, I moved to another room to stay, where I met a new gang of good friends.  


Library, another paradise. Whenever I am tired or bored, I will look for some doggie books to read.


 
Café. A tree is sufficient to make significant change in the ambient atmosphere of café.


This darling always visits café and requests to be pampered.
 

Hospital, where I can bump into some cute patients. One of the cuties is this Chow Chow.
 
This is a lively place, where lots of animal lovers gather. I am lucky enough to experience all these.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ying loves life Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template