Friday, August 06, 2010

3 ~ Dream

I believe that life is short, therefore one should go for what makes him/her happy in life.
I believe that the ability to perform is at best as long as it is his/her interest.
I believe that confident is nurtured on the basis of being able to complete the given task.
I believe that everyone is born with specific talent and potential to excel in his/her life.
I believe that happiness could be generated from utilization of one’s potential to the fullest.
I believe that self satisfaction increases in direct proportion with achievements accomplished.

Therefore, I made a try, even though the situation seems ridiculous.
Dream hunting is coupled with pain and staves of problems, I believe that the ray of light is tucked in every obstacle.

“I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.” ~ Phillipians 4:13

Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ying loves life Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template