Sunday, February 28, 2010

My gang of friends

We did lots of funny things together. I miss the good old days a lot… (Photos deleted for privacy purpose)


These are my English learning tools. I love English. One of my favourite English teacher, Mr. Ong taught us to prepare a scrap book to write down new vocabulary and nice phrases. Today, I still practise it.


One of the “crazy” things I did, with the help of my best friend. Haha, I coloured my English literature text book. My best friend coloured hers too. We also did the same thing to the Malay literature text book. There was once a teacher borrowed my Malay literature text book. When she returned the book to me, I heard she uttered---“ 你的书很可爱”. Haha :-)

I do not know when we will meet, miss you all a lot…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ying loves life Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template