Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Escape 1- The Heritage Residence

April, what a deadly month!
Tears, anxiety, worry, fear, lost… are well-mixed in me.
Daily confronted with a mess of problems worn me out.

Thanks to my cousin, for willing to divert my attention by fulfilling my wish.
We decided to explore in The Heritage Residence of Mines Resort.
Unfortunately, we were not allowed to see the show room, huhu.
Next plan was snapping some photos around.
Photo taking was such a great way to gratify myself.

After that, we headed for La Vida to savour Iranian cuisine.
My dear cousin was not really into Iranian food.
However, both of us craved for the fruit juice, pure, fresh and rich. Yummy…
We spent pretty long time observing people and chatting in La Vida until the rain stopped.

The Heritage Residence
 

I forgot the name of the food we ate...
The soup was barley, tasted sour.
The rice was served with chicken and mint.
The food was of big portion, in the end we ''da bao'' the leftover.

Watermelon juice and mango juice.
We ordered mineral water to make
the mango juice less concentrated, hehe.
 
The Saturday was occupied with laughter, the best medicine for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ying loves life Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template