Friday, April 23, 2010

Skytrex extreme challenge

*The event was on 31.1.2010, the entry of this post was a bit late.

Taman Pertanian Malaysia Bukit Cahaya, the exact spot of our adventurous journey.
Our gang consisted of 13 friends who came from different areas.
A good escape from the hustle and bustle of city, I would say.
What a lovely weather, for us to go through a series of challenging stations.
Standing up high from ground, we were surrounded by abundant leaves that within reach.
We were also given a chance to fly from trees to trees like Tarzan.
It was fun to talk to each other among the trees.
We could smell the sweet and clean air, and burn some calories.
Hmmm, it would be nice, to live on a tree house right.
At night, we would have the chance to appreciate the beauty of the night sky that painted by millions of stars.
Am I thinking too much???

Thanks my dear friends, for giving me sweet encouragement.
Ya, I was so scared and shouted like.. .. ..
I am so sorry if my high pitch scared you all.
I cherish the time spent with you all.
Thank you, once again, for making this trip possible.

For more info, please visit http://www.skytrex-adventure.com/ .
Here we go, dare to challenge the extreme challenge.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ying loves life Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template