Saturday, December 26, 2009

CHRISTMAS

Every year, I yearn for a peaceful Christmas. A warm family get together Christmas dinner attracts me much more than boisterous parties do. I like the romantic and harmony atmosphere of Christmas dinner. No quarrelling and hatred, but laughter and love.

The theme of preaching on Christmas was peace. PEACE, the exact word that impacts me. True peace hails from God, I want it so much. Hustle and bustle life always steals my peace away. Disappointment creeps into my mind when things are not going on well.

I am assured once again, during this special season. The moment I choose Jesus as my Lord and Saviour, I have access to His peace. Thank you Lord, for accomplishing Your salvation plan by sacrifising Jesus Christ, Your only Son, just for us. This is the most precious gift I have ever received in my life.

A peaceful Christmas Dinner, hopefully, next year.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ying loves life Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template