Wednesday, December 02, 2009

KI XIAO

The Hokkien dialect→ Ki Xiao (crazy)
Offers a good description of my current feeling
I nearly went Ki Xiao
With all the endless work
That comes one after another
And some unexpected incidents
Which were accounted for my “heart attack”

Top of the list is this one:
Over the weekend
The most “surprising” event took place in my house
I would recognise it as the story of the year
No doubt, it warrants the Oscar Award
Thanks to the “best actress” of the year
Who is responsible to increase my Ki Xiao level
I was so ANGRY, but
I should demonstrate high EQ

Speechless + Fatigue + Stunned
It is not worthwhile to burden myself with negative emotions
That is why I am sitting in front of the laptop
Searching for vocabulary from word bank
To release my repressed emotion
And conducting music therapy to soothe myself

After so many Ki Xiao events
Perhaps I should alter my thinking
All things happen with reasons
The troubles that I see today
Could be the stepping stones
To promote me to a higher level
Characters shaping process might be painful
But it promises a fruitful harvest

Hmmm…I feel better

2 comments:

u-ping said...

今天刚刚看了n年前的电影-《哥斯拉》(Godzilla),就想起你写的这件事情。到了最后,看到那个被射死的Godzilla,就想到那些不负责任的科学家在做试验时没有小心地处理他们的试验品(核武器的试炸),才导致物种异变而造成它的出现。庆幸他们来得及毁灭它和它的宝宝,不然,人类在不知道哪一天惨遭灭顶了都还不清楚是怎么一回事。唉...希望那位“极品”不要重蹈覆辙了。
p/s: 事发那天虽然在你身边,可是却没有帮上什么忙真的过意不去...

Jia Ying said...

Dear U-Ping, actually you helped me so much already... You all were accompanying me, and taught me how to disinfect the fridge with dettol...
I appreciate your help a lot :-)

Post a Comment

Ying loves life Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template