Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Felt Teddy

Welcome to my life, baby teddy.


I have been anticipating the birth of this felt baby since a few months ago.
Finally, this baby was born on 8.3.2010.
Er, I feel sorry to him because I intended to make a bear at first place.
In the end, due to my lousy art sense, he does not look like a teddy bear.
I received different responses --- Mouse? Deer? Rabbit? Fox? Kangaroo?
Oh my goodness, it is all my fault.
My needle work should be improved.
Drawing and cutting the parts of the body present a challenge to me.
I can’t turn back time, but I promise to make a better one during next trial.
Oh ya, there is a red-heart-shape-felt at the back, indicates that I made this baby with lots of love.
Hehe. Even the nose, the black tip is of heart shape too.
Er, again, my sewing was not perfect to produce a nice heart shape…

Felt teddy: I love books.

A sense of personal accomplishment was developed when the work was done.
Looking at the baby, he is adorable anyway.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ying loves life Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template