Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Please

Wise man, please give me sage advice.
Flame of hope, please continue to burn and shine.
Spirit of determination, please don’t fade away.

Great Comforter, please feed my faith.
Brave Knight, please clear the bushes and creatures ahead of me.
Prince of Peace, please guard my heart.
Provider, please equip me with whatever I need to go on.
Life Guardian, please set me free from chains and limitations.

Dear Lord, I put everything in Your hands.
You make a way out of no way, I trust You.
Please sail through it with me.
Let everything I do bring glory to You.
I thank You for Your grace and mercy in my life.
Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ying loves life Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template