Monday, March 29, 2010

Homemade sandwich

3 big tomatoes, 1 cucumber, 1 hard boiled egg



Filling of sandwich- Tuna, egg, mayonnaise & raisins. I tasted the mixture of tuna, egg & mayonnaise until I satisfied, raisins were added last.

Easy right ???

Er, I never prepared this kind of sandwich before, trust me.
I used to spread only jam, or only mayonnaise, or only tuna on bread.
Since I had bread left from BBQ on Sunday, and I could not finish the whole loaf of bread, I decided to turn it into something nice.

A well-organised flow is needed to ensure great efficiency while working in a limited kitchen space.
My first experience on preparing homemade sandwich was nice.
Sweet and refreshing smell of early morning made me energized.
Homemade sandwich, presented to my dear friends and I myself.

I did not manage to take the photo of my final product.
Sorry about that ya. My fault…
Anyway, compliments and kind words from my dear friends are very much appreciated.
Thank you all, for willing to try my homemade sandwich.
Hugs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ying loves life Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template