Monday, June 15, 2009

MUSIC ~ PIANO

posted in friendster on 29.10.2008 Wednesday

Music plays a vital role in my life, I like listening to music, especially soft music. I am not an expert in music world; I don’t know the guide line in commenting a piece of music. However, I never deny the power lies within music.

Music brings happiness, brighten my days and gives great pleasure. Besides that, music heals a broken soul, as described in the lyric of the song – Let the music heal your soul.

When I was in those darkest days, I endured disappointment and sadness. Nobody understands my pain and my feeling. During that critical period, a good friend of mine introduced Canon in D to me, a great piece of music, I have to admit. It provides comfort to me every now and then.

During those days, I listened to Canon in D. It became my second companion after God. Thank God that I walked out of sadness soon, with the help of music. Until now, whenever I feel happy or sad, I listen to Canon in D, the melodic music that I never get sick of.

For this reason, my desire to learn piano grows wild. How I wish one day once my hands touch the piano, I can play the tunes that I like to ease my tension or to make myself happy. While playing, the sound lingering in the air, my tales are told. Those who share the feeling as I do will get the message that I would like to convey via piano sound.

Even though my dream seems hard to achieve, I am still willing to find ways to learn piano. I hope the day will come soon, I can’t wait to play my favourite tune- Canon in D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ying loves life Copyright © 2009
Scrapbook Mania theme designed by Simply WP and Free Bingo
Converted by Ipietoon Template